.
.
Not much earlier, even though I was to bed very early. The early bedtime was probably a fluke. Though I seemed to need the rest. As for the dreams? All I remember, for sure, are sounds. Several times, as if someone was walking on my roof. The heavy crunch of deeper, well frozen, snow. No, it wasn't a Santa dream, though it didn't have the feel of some sort of invasion either. Hmm, maybe, if it was warmer, or something, snow has started to slip off. I'm not quite ready to go check.
I slept well if I kept waking. Not from the sounds, though I more suspect those were dreams than not. If, to my surprise, sound will wake me even right while in dreams. Sam woke me while quite in a dream. And it was her meowing that I heard, and her paws and whiskers tickling my face that I felt, right in the dream.
I don't know about today. Perhaps a shower, dishes, and taking care of some laundry that needs hung or folded. I'm having a rough time being active. While I am staying awake, it is difficult to remain so. And yet I can't really nap, either. That feeling that I am being stretched, but don't have many options, is what has been in play for a while. Turning up the heat helps stay awake, mostly, but it doesn't help me do more. It's just how it goes.
Maybe, this time, SHE is holding ME down? Magic mirrors, and special people, can do that. I have admitted that I am as a moth to a flame, but only to her.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here