.
.
Nothing has changed for some time. Such minor activity is ongoing that posting is just to say I have done something. I can't even read, it just takes too much focus. Drifting around the internet, reading shorter spots, trying to make some sense of things, is what consumes the majority of my time. I might try gaming. I am stuck on a particular puzzle in the game I have been playing. I suppose I might just have to look around to see if someone has posted the solution. Oh... wait... upon thinking on it, I might well have just fig... nope. I have figured out how to get beyond the area, once I figure out the puzzle though. Yeah, tricky, some of them, start to stop.
I have been looking at the freebie movies, and movies from a couple of pay sights. Movie production has collapsed. I have attempted to hook up with music, I simply haven't found a good, simple, source for music. They are either pay, or some sort of major headache of a signup, or both, and perhaps more... all of distribution systems I may not end up enjoying. If they can't do a signup free free trial, I just don't really want to mess with it. As well, I haven't heard, just around and about, much good new music. It seems, other than for movies or dancing, music is dying? It sure seems that way.
It looks like the roof shovel is in, nothing else. I'm about to check to see what happened to the rest. I thought it was all UPS that was arriving. They are usually pretty good. There is another decent delivery service, which is used rarely, a small company, perhaps just in-state? The rest are questionable. Not often on time, not always to the house, bleh. Considering that when delivery was all by public mail, and took weeks as a rule, delivery has improved. I just don't understand why most will use the best and others don't. I think some are stuck, for various reasons, in the past. Though, too, I must say... if... when... the economic collapse hits, these times will be just fond memories.
Finally choosing wisely, or more wisely, will not change that the devil is due for the songs that have been being played. I'm not even talking about the moral, ethical, and religious failings which too must be accounted. No, just the financial foolishness. It's sort of like trajectory. The only way to prevent a more imminent fall back to earth is to attain a certain altitude. But at that altitude or more, there is a whole and much larger new set of problems. Central economic planning has more than failed. They are hiding as much of it as they can, but everybody knows.
Oh, right, on to something. Thirsty too. Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here