.
.
Had to go slow to last. I haven't seen 15:00 in quite some time, naturally. The struggle to regain days is far from a fait accompli. This is just a step in the right direction. A few more steps before yanking back on the reins. Better, I don't believe I damaged myself in the effort.
Aside from reviewing lead, I also reviewed something called fat bombs, finding recipes I have ingredients and a potential interest to produce. I need something more that isn't protein. These should work. As well, a bit of study on the Mound Builders. Because. This by a stonemason intellectually bitten by an accidental find, who realized the official story was bunk. No one puts nine carved multi-ton ceiling stones over meticulously crafted stone walls with a door to solar or lunar activities... to put canned goods into, burying the whole thing, then without a door or even hinges or even a way to add shelving. Ivy leagues really know how to indoctrinate.
As well, a bit of paperwork with more soon. But, ugh, it is bedtime. At least this time the salutation is good day and night. I can dispense with the "morning" part. Calling it at 15:29 and a music video of some sort.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here