.
.
Is this not so?
Everything is moving a step ahead, if dishes took a hit. Homemade, other than pasta, mac and cheese, four cheese at that. As good as I have eaten of such. Lobster rocks, even rock lobster or such, out of my wallet aptitude. Laundry should be ready. I have to sweep, so might as well mop, in the bathroom. Broken glass.
I don't know if you have ever cut up your feet badly? I have. Oddly, at least then, it wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought. Healed with only minimal care and little notice. I fear those days are gone, if God... seems to perpetually shield me from the damnedest of follies, of my and other sources... if I take much more care not to test God. So, sweeping, again, and mopping, with a nearly reverent, perhaps even third, eye to detail.
I figure I can catch up with everything, save the kitchen area, today. I am pretty sure I will make the post. After the bathroom is done, and laundry, I may take a nap. If... that seems reasonable by then, if completed in, say, two hours. Wish me well? A short prayer, if not just for me? Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here