Saturday, March 3, 2018

Tough to get down.

.
.
The massage woke everything up.  Not a bad thing.  Actually I think that is the point.  However, when done near bedtime that means settling in to sleep takes much longer.  I think it was 2:00 or 3:00 before I could sleep and 11:00 when I woke... all give or take thirty.  And waking with serious phlegm.  Whoever spelled that word out got it right.  I knew the masseuse loosened some of that.  I knew I didn't remove it all last night.  Actually I am sure it's still not all gone.  It may take days.

I slept like a baby.  I don't remember sleeping, if it isn't a total time and space void either.  Good sleep can't be beat.  Now with daily work this week I have generally been sleeping better.  This just tops that by a head and shoulders.  I keep dreaming of the Vatican, waking to or with a question.  How cold has it gotten at the Vatican?  I don't know if I am asking or if it is God.  I didn't want to write it, but...  Persistence pays off. Now maybe the silly thing will leave me be.  Every or every other day for... weeks.  Since before it snowed there, which I foresaw... just didn't know it was rare so didn't note.  Oh, did you hear?  Seven feet of snow in Cali.  *grins*  Probably not.  They are hiding all sorts of things from you, if things snowflakes don't want to hear anyway.

Today?  I had planned work, travel, this, and that.  I don't think... I mean, I will be trimming that back, toning that down.  Dishes, boxes, surfaces, the table, and sweeping?  Max.  While the massage didn't cause an immediate crash, it lead to a slow burn which eventualized into a shallow dive as my body... amends.  All good, that really is how it should work.  I may, in time, recover more quickly.  Today just gets to be a slow wonderful day.  With phlegm.  ;p

Roast beef, with cabbage and rutabaga later.  Well, and boiling a dozen eggs.  Plus a glass of kefir.  A strange world I abide.  One I didn't anticipate.  Kefir?  Even cabbage!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here