.
.
My sleep cycle that is. Down at 19:30, up at 3:00. Sam woke me once, I she failed after that. I slept out on the open floor, since going to bed close enough to the dark I don't need the protections the closet offers. Perhaps you know, or don't, the desperate need for sleep and the inability to attain it for the light of day.
Oddly, I think it was easier to lift off the floor this morning. I would have thought, despite the close confines of the closet, having walls to pressure off would have made it easier. Then again, I don't really remember getting up. So maybe it is a waking short term memory issue, not a comparison.
I am really considering putting a bolt in, or two, over my sleeping areas, so as to put in a knotted rope. Using that to strengthen my arms and get up easier? The thing that is a bit spooky about that is how clumsy and dubious strength can be in the morning. Then again, for how fragile much of my health is, my bones are absolutely solid. I can, probably, handle a minor fall without to much damage. Though, I may not actually have the strength needed. Perhaps at angles?
Blood sugar was a bit high most of yesterday. Starting at 117 to 111 to 123 ending at 78 if nearly fasting. I couldn't eat much. A fatted coffee or tea was two of my meals. I took a 8 cc dose with what I could eat for the first reads. It finally worked. I don't think, regardless of how many calories are supposed to be in it, that my body actually counts a fatted coffee or tea as a caloric food? Which is required, in my system, for the insulin to be able to act.
On the good side, blood sugar is 104 fasting this morning. To be honest, I would much rather have higher aftermeal reads, and a lower fasting morning read, so... Ah, I took 20 cc's of the slow acting insulin in spite of the lower last read. My body really does put out a lot of insulin at night. If I could regulate sleep, I would avoid eating for five to eight hours before bed. It definitely lowers how much insulin my body puts out. I will use that as much as my sleep issues allow.
Legs are still sore from swelling. Why not the feet and ankles? Pickle juice, tea, and three waterpills (my usual, if I keep looking for a way to lower that), aspirin as all the aches remain as well as occasional feverishness. I'll see if my list of chores can be reduced today. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here