.
.
I haven't hurt like this in a long time. A major headache, fever and chills, biceps to kidneys feel as if I had been in a serious scrap against two or three thugs. My calf has a charliehorse. Several areas do, including my left wrist. My lungs burn, hot. And my heart is so tired, achy, sore.
I think I used too many waterpills. They didn't evacuate fluids evenly. I had thought it was working, but it isn't, not evenly. My right foot and ankle is normal, at least in appearance. The left side not so much. As well, in spite of brushing, my mouth is so dry that bad breath persists. That has been true for a while now, it is just worse.
Blood sugar is 155 fasting. That shouldn't be. It was 88 at bedtime, I hadn't eaten for hours, I consumed keto. I only took 18 cc's of slow acting insulin, but that was more than yesterday with a lower bedtime blood sugar. I think it was kidneys not working, for whatever... extreme dehydration? They sure hurt.
Well, aspirin and fewer waterpills. I still need to take. I'd best drink a bit more too. A horrible night and start to the day. It's what I have. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here