.
I had asked to borrow a phone, for a few calls. To the V.A., for starters. Then to my bank. I suggested how to wake me, if I was still asleep. A few pebble, or dozen, at the upstairs wall. Yep, that is what I heard the other night. Only, it was a single pebble. This was a number of them. Woke me right up. So, calls were made.
The V.A., I could only leave a message. They wanted to call back, so I asked my loan owner if that number would be okay. Yep. So I gave them that number. I can't afford a new phone. For a while. Anyway. Some information and a query. Next, I called my bank. They were not happy with me. It turns out, those who asked if they could pass a check, the ones I said not to, did anyway. I am overdrawn. At least it wasn't the bank, this time. Old checks that should have already been cashed, all sent in at the end of the month. *sigh*
Ah, but I did get a battery. For the glucometer. I'll have to replace that when possible. And get an extra? Yes. Blood sugar was 201 fasting. But that has been going without fast acting, and maybe even forgetting slow acting, for the last few days since the glucometer died. I'll get right on that. A slow acting shot this morning, a fatted coffee, then a small dose (8mg) of fast acting. Will see. I have burger to fry for something or other... a hamburger, or taco salad if the lettuce might still be good. Then a fatted tea later. The rest will be tea. It'll get to trim quickly.
The ducks are out. Two eggs every day. I enjoy watching them, from time to time. There might be a third female, in the litter. Not sure. Time will tell. Size wise, it is exactly between the average females and males. But the males will be doubling yet, in size. At least. I feed them as much as they will take in a day. Trying to ensure there is a little extra left at the end. They do forage. Fresh roots and shoots? Bugs? Mice already? They are always looking for other... other than feed. Of which they do eat plenty, just not solely, or even close.
Yes. A trim, after I wake, and shower. Then setting up dishes. Upstairs was 68°, as was downstairs main. The front room was 64°, I can't remember what the outside was. All that at about nine, before but nearing. Down by two, but the early wake leaves me a bit confused this morning. Trying to work things out by writing. Ugh. Dishes, a load of laundry, and the bathroom. Or... hopefully. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here