.
Last night I saw signs. She was sorting through things. Algos are
good, not that good. Music, it's how I know. It's what I
know. So, I began hunting. To see which it was.
Then, I realized, she... wasn't alone. Her too. How could she
possibly have found me. I've been seeing signs of her recently, but
didn't believe. Until this. No choice.
But, that... wasn't all. She was here too? It wasn't just a single
sign. It was many.
And... maybe... her too? Oh, she wasn't a lover, but... But.
I... am almost sure she was about.
Hunting is dangerous.
My dreams were more convoluted than discussed. I wasn't sure I'd go there. Here I am.
There may have been others. I have seen the signs, but without specific remembered signs, I can't know who... I... just know I am not alone. Or, in some ways. The sister of a high school chum, a youngling or two? Oh, yes, I... see... Some things I see truly frighten. Other things... refresh, perhaps even quicken. Anything having to do with women is both good and frightening. Such... odd creatures.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here