.
It is hitting 85° outside. Inside? Front, this, and main room are 72°! I've been on the machine all day. Can't wake, really, or push off into the world. I thought, perhaps, it was heat getting to me, but... that definitely isn't it. And I don't feel cold. Sometimes heat can sneak up on me, but not at 72°. I am tired, unable to get going. But there seems to be nothing wrong. No pain, no aches, nothing I can detect, other than wanting to sleep so powerfully that standing has been a clumsy affair from time to time. Yes, tired. Must be medicine still.
A lunch, simple but good. The remaining hamburger, given a sniff test first, then fried. Yes, it passed. I am picky. As well, remaining storebought eggs from a while back, float tested. One failed, the rest were fine. Into the skillet and nearly finished burger. Then a fistful of cheese. While spicing I dumped rather than sprinkled the Carolina Reaper bits! Oh well. I just stirred and... oh well?
Actually, it wasn't bad, after the first couple of jolts. Yes, my lips are on fire. And, finally, I got a runny nose from spice. Still? Rather good. That overage of the funky heat chemical was slightly offputting, but not enough to cause concern. I'll bet there was a tablespoon in that pound of food. A dose of insulin, a glass or two of milk, all good. There is a dot left for later, when it cools I'll put it up. I think I have more cooked burger in the fridge. If it's good, I have two more, quite spicy, meals for later. I'll just mix them if it's good. Lettuce was bad, so... just burger, eggs, and cheese. Reminds me of corned beef hash, from the can. I actually used to love that stuff. You know, cooking some corned beef, and adding that in, would be about an exact duplicate, to my mind, just without the potatoes,... carbs... and other bad stuff.
It is time for a nap. I think a good long prayer first, as I lay down. I always keep a line open to God. A type of link. But direct prayers are a good addition, better for some things. Toss in meal prayers and the rosary, and... it makes a splendid grouping of prayers. If, still, I prefer that open link. I no longer need to focus, only remember it. Even remembering that it is ongoing event has become less of a chore, even when tired. Still, I like to check it from time to time. Do... you even know what I suggest? Try it, sometime, if you have faith and believe in acting on it. An active passiveness? The opposite? I honestly think God loves that connection. It also means I am as open to Him as I can be. Always... attentive. A direct line makes much of life easier. Far from sinless.
Such a nice day. Feeling so good in every other way than being tired. Even that is... pleasant. It is fighting it that is a problem. Prepare for a prayer coming your way, enemy, friend, good, evil, powerful, powerless, or just another other. Be well, feel blessed because you are, and have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here