Tuesday, May 18, 2021

I made it, this time.

.
.
At least I called last time.  An electro-cardiogram?  Echo?  Echo...  She couldn't tell me anything, but the V.A. did call.  But my phone was off.  I had stopped to eat.  But, earlier, I had put on a few apps, gotten into one, and couldn't immediately figure out how to extricate the phone from it.  So I turned the stupid thing off.

Again, I avoided going off keto.  I wasn't as happy with today's meal.  Somewhere else, next time.  Blood sugar is a bit high, but then I just ate an hour ago.  I also got in paperwork for travel.  Traffic wasn't bad, but wasn't great.  I was getting pretty hot.  Even with ac, it's... warming up out there, especially in the lower and more central state.

I'd best feed the girls.  They are acting restless.

Someone, the other day, suggested I shouldn't plan something for today.  I thought I would be able to do something, but let their advice stand.  Glad I did.  I am absolutely burned out.  Exhausted.  The drive home was brutal.  My feet are killing me.  I am hot, tired, I hurt in old places, and new... even from the echo-cardiogram.

I would love to sleep, but I don't think I should.  I want to be awake until 20:00, 19:00 anyway, if possible.  I did stop for mail today, and took care of that, mostly.  Bleh.  Do what I can, even as the captain... on a ship of fools.  Kefir!  I think I will have a big ol' sip of that, then a dose of insulin.  Not... a bit dose, just... a typical smaller dose.

Shoes off, flip-flops on, and to try to relax.  I am soon to replace the flip-flops.  I think they are bad for my feet.  Slip on trekker type shoes, it is hoped.  Two versions on the way.  I am hoping to find something a bit more solid, but not quite so exacting, at least to start out.  Maybe work up to real shoes again?  That's the hope.  Ugh.  Hot.  Later.  Or... much later.  Later or good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here