.
Not to bed until after... let's call bedtime 01:30. It was warm, sleep wouldn't happen. So... why awake at before 06:00? I didn't leave the house open last night. It would have been too cool, I surmised. While 43 this morning, outside, and that seems okay, there is a stiff breeze from the nwn, I would say. Maybe a wind. Upstairs is 73, so... maybe I will start opening the house to that. It is ~68 everywhere downstairs.
I did just open up a few windows, to let some cool in. I am having kefir for breakfast. And I just took the first day of the eighth week of medicine. Sassy now sleeps on my chair, the one I am sitting on. She... isn't happy to see me in the morning, especially when I wake up early. Like a kid who uses the couch as a day bed, and doesn't want to get up or share it first thing.
I will probably have to take a nap later. Though, if it warms as it has been, that might be difficult. At least, without installing ac. Which sort of sucks. After tending the hot water drip, electricity has gone down to $41 a month, form ~$130 to $140 a month. Ac will jack that back up. Though, to use it sparingly? Will see.
Not sure why I am waking. The warmth? I have a fan going up there, so it isn't traffic. And there isn't much traffic quite yet anyway. I don't even feel tired, but know I should. I should be absolutely wiped. Well, whatever. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here