Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Haven't slept, yet.

.
.
Nor have I gotten laundry or dishes going.  I DID get breakfast down, but it took, like... two hours to finish it?  Tired.  Okay.  I'm not feeling it, but I am.  Very.  all good.

It is 85 in this front room, with humidity at "Lo", so at least less than 20%.

So as not to seem as much of a slug, I... set up dishes, set up laundry to go, refilled watering jugs, though that will be a process as I can only do so much if I have done what I can do at the moment.  And, I will grab the blanket off the clothes line right after this.  Still, very little done, even so.  But... something.

Next?  Upstairs.  Either for a nap, to straighten things up, everywhere, a bit, or one then the other?  Maybe.  Will finish my jug of water... a quart, half a quart?  Three quarters.  Can't remember.  Meh, down to half, so must have been at least three quarters.  Thirsty.  Hot.  Hopefully upstairs is cooler.

Oh, right, and I am going along, spraying mosquitos tonight.  I think I know when that will start.  Will find out before long.  I'll send a text, just to check.  Hmm... one more thing?  Beside blankets?  Litter.  Two of the boxes need a complete refill.  And I brought some litter down the other day.  One more thing.  And it makes the little furry woman happy.  A happy cat is a good thing.  Trust me.  Woman, of whatever species, require chores and tlc.  So be it.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here