.
Oh, redoing cat litter, getting that trash out. The trash from the kitchen out. I need to rebag the kitchen, bigger, bins. But I have the smaller one rebagged, as well as the recycling bins. I even found some items for the suv. Hangers, for the bars that hold the headrest. I've had those for months, but they would get lost. And, when I would find them, it would be in the middle of other things. And... again, they would get lost. In the vehicle, finally. Nothing fancy. But good for a trash bag, and putting groceries I don't want jostled, or even just general bags from the hardware store, or farm and implement stores.
No big jobs. It's just too warm. I was watching some of an old movie, three skits in it. I have found a few older and foreign movies worth watching. Anything with certain people is excluded from my viewing. I dump them as soon as they show their ugly faces. It's gotten so bad, that new horror is mostly down to one studio, and it must be dying. Beyond the multiculti stuff that people are dumping, is poor acting, writing, filmography, sound, the works. It looks like they have handed it over to college kids. Dead. I'll bet they aren't getting more than a few hits on those movies, and the viewing length is probably down to the minutes. I don't care if it's a minute or an hour in, if they put in certain "actors", I dump it as soon as they show. Now I don't even bother with that distributor, studio, whatever they are. As soon as I see THEIR title page, done. I have figured out how to find out who and what before actually watching, usually. Done.
It is just now cooling to 86 in here. Not sure why. I turned everything off, and opened the door a bit more widely, when it was clearly cooler outdoors than in. It just isn't cooling. The living room was better. The kitchen is a good deal better. And there is air running through. It just... is holding the heat. I'm not sure about upstairs.
Oh, as to fighting? I'm not going to be doing any fighting. People have what they want. They can keep it. I'm just looking for a door. Don't get between me and that door, should I find it, mind you. That's where you might have a problem. Thankfully, I'm as happy to go as many are to have me go. Check. Unfortunately, I doubt if I can get out. May be stuck. But, hereabouts is about as good of a place to be stuck, if you must be stuck here. This is as good as America gets. Unless your a billionaire, and have a massive acreage in NZ, guarded by a small army that doesn't even have access to you, just their perimeter barracks. If... I... don't think that is going to work out as planned, even if they get in the air before planes fall for no vaxxing reason. That will be some beautiful scenes though. It's got about a 50 to 70 percent shot at going nukes. They are pushing it. Oddly, even the pope sees and says, and he is on their side. Meh. Perhaps he thinks Russia is going to win. Feathering his bed? Who knows.
Hmm... I think I'll have some roast. Just slice a few bits, heat, and call it good for the night. Maybe a shower? But before, or after? Before, so I can finish another chunk of the show. I've only watched one portion. Must be from the 50s, or early 60s? 50s, if I had to bet. The shows from the 50s remind me of the old sci-fi mags, that had flying cars, and automated houses like the Jetsun's(?sp?) cartoon. Dreamy, of a future, a civilized people, all living well. Although, in this one, the dreams are wonky. The one I am watching is sort of along the lines of Romeo and Juliet, only... possibly, with some hope. Though, no matter which ways it goes, tragedy is required. I prefer the wonky. While not exactly true? Far closer than hollywood endings.
Yes, some food, more water... oh, after a shower. Then upstairs. If it is cool enough, I may try to refill another medicine dispenser, clear the table a bit more, and maybe even clear the floor a bit... and make room for the new table. Or... not. Who knows. Good day, evening, goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here