.
Shortly after the flattop grill showed, I heard the ups truck. I... avoid. But, glad to know it arrived. So, I went upstairs and filled the first medicine dispenser. A month is set up. Then I came down to check. Half the packages? Or so. Less, but... you know what I mean. I checked online. It says the other packages are in, were in as early as Friday.
But, it doesn't say they are out for delivery. If it does suggest they are all expected delivered by today, and that they are all on time. All I can guess is, the driver will refill, or more than one truck is out? I can't be certain. Still, I got some of it. I'll be heading upstairs with some of it, shortly. One I can't wait to try... a smaller holster, for my belly. Down to a 39" one, which should make all compartments available, and fit more correctly. Hey, when your chest is 54", 39 midsection ain't too bad, 16" arms are a bit weak, but... I'm old.
I'll go up, fill the rest of the medicine dispensers, clear the work table, and... Actually, I'll take the bedding out and let it air and sun while I do else. I haven't been working hard, but bits and pieces. And, I seem to able to keep it up. I may even go out back, and while it may seem silly, practice with the walking sticks around my back acre. A couple of go arounds. Last I checked it was up to 84 outside, 78 in this front room now, and 73 in the main. Similar upstairs.
Bits and pieces, this and that, those and these. I'll keep at it. Taking breaks from time to time. It's fun, when I can work. It really is. Now to get used to being on my feet. Oh, and I may practice kneeling, for getting back to church. Kneeling really is difficult, until you get somewhat used to it again. What is odd is, when you get used to it? You... really aren't used to it. You just develop a humbling tolerance to pain. Or, that is how I have come to understand it. I am soft, in some areas.
Well... on to medicine, and a few other things. Oh... bedding out first, then medicine and more straightening up there. I'll take the vacuum up, too, and hit the area as well. Yes, yes indeed. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here