.
Heat glued me to my station. Just... wasn't going.
Just got going, a bit. Washed the dishes, gave them a turn. And... there are a lot of them. So, no small task. Got a bucket of water, for Sassy, to freshen her water pan. Cleared her litter boxes. Oh, and there was a pot I meant to get out to recycling. Believed they have probably been by, but thought I'd check anyway. Nope. So I added it. Was going to bring the trash back, but that is still out there. Either they are late, or my utility bill is too far behind? Will find out later.
It is up to 86. Didn't check humidity. Inside it is 81 at 48% humidity. Rather strange, but okay. I think the house only got down to 77. It's going to just be hot. Even so, I will get upstairs, tinker with the sewing machine, maybe doing some sorting, a bit of both, or just crash. Depends on... things. I have pushed it today, but not too terribly awfully. It is more the heat getting to me.
On to... tinkering. Or bed. Who knows though. I may not be able to sleep if it is too warm even up there. Meh. Later or goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here