.
Well, I think it was 65, or 64, when I got up. But close enough. The sun has been up, if behind clouds so far this morning. It is staying right at 75 front and back, in the house. Not sure about upstairs. Though it's about time to shut things up upstairs, and put the ac on.
Not sure what I can do. I did get out, to tinker with the flattop grill. But it just isn't working. It isn't lighting up. I may just return it, if there is enough time. It's not worth tinkering with, to be honest. Either it works, or it doesn't. And this seems to not work. Though, if I can and do return it, I'll look at flattops locally. I may have to upgrade, to a larger one. They didn't have one the size I purchased, only bigger. At least at Lowe's. That way, if it doesn't work, I can just take it in for an exchange... or return if two don't work in a row. New tank, connecting hoses isn't rocket science. Thought it might be the starter... which as a bad rep for this company. I tried matches. If matches won't light it, nothing will. So... it's just not getting gas.
Pretty tired. While 75 isn't hot, it isn't cool. And I slept in 77 temps upstairs. Even with the fan and ac, that is pushing it. It is why I am tired. A nap, perhaps? Awake when it is cooler, this evening? Maybe. I'll check to see if the return time will work with the grill. If not, I'll have to contact the manufacturer... as dubious as that can be. Still, it may be what is left. Later.
-------
Well, looks like there is enough time to file a return. Which I did. I received a code. Didn't have to fuss, much, this time. Thankfully. Strangely. I still have the box. So, I'll just take it apart, mostly, put it in the box, and send it on it's way. Too bad, I sort of liked this thing... other than it not working. Bleh. Then again, if this is easy to return, as it seems to be, I may just order it's big brother from amazon, if I can't find it locally. I'll just call, no reason to show up at a dozen places, only to not have it in store. Or... check online... if that can be just as wonky.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here