.
A fatted coffee, medicine, some time reviewing information sources about the world worth giving a moment to, a little time grooming Sassy and making her feel like a special friend, has been a reasonable start. Breakfast? Not quite yet. Perhaps chia in a bit. On to gaming.
Gaming is rough. The most difficult portion is upon me. I have mad it half way through the easier section, after a lot of effort. Oh... but... I think I have been forgetting some tools which might make it easier. Ugh. Okay, well there is that. Still, the next portion is... going to get very difficult. I will probably be hollering, might be peeved, and may well loudly curse an expletive or three. My mother might be able to make a sailor blush with her words, I can strip paint. :p Until I was thirty, I didn't know the woman could cuss. Anyway...
A bit of gaming, then maybe a shower. A bit of drying. Then boxes. Maybe more yet, later. Teeth were brushed. I like to brush, especially if I may be talking to someone soon. Though bad breath? I... don't think there is a way out of that. Onions, coffee (for some), garlic, meat sticks or anything that can get stuck between teeth... if you can't floss. Though, sometimes I am sure I have bad breath, but others don't react as such. And, other times I just cleaned my teeth, and people avoid. I... don't always quite understand.
So, on to gaming. Until my balls have been broken well and good enough. Then on to a bit of a start. Have a good morning. Get to it if possible. If not, just... enjoy what life has to offer. Maybe a short pray, in gratitude. For what? For your very life. It's not what you have, really. It is who you are. Ask any man on his death bed, what his wealth means. Especially if he gave everything dear up for it. I can tell you. I... am that man. Just... given, under the circumstances, and eternity to... renegotiate. So, yes. Say a little prayer, in gratitude for a very special gift. Then, figure out how to enjoy it, if you don't quite yet know. Pain, even, is a grace. Embrace what must be suffered, and offer it to God as the simple works you can do. Offer it to the souls in purgatory. For they certainly can use it, to bolster for the walk through fire that lies ahead.
Yes. Good morning and day. Be well. God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here