Thursday, September 15, 2022

Then again...

.
.
Who was it, really.  I am almost certain it wasn't the manifestation of a living woman.  But... it was a woman.  You can't always tell.  But she didn't want to get caught.  Women are so like that.  Especially if they like you, but fear you.  Like cats, playing little games, or really fearing you... if for their own reasons, not because you hurt them or such.  Just because they have little internal mechanisms that... don't make sense to menfolk.  Not... fully.  Emotion based beings.

A video popped.  Though, who might have triggered it, or what might have?  Very fond memories.  And, yes, it... reminds me.  There was something about her, the experience.  A ghost, but... which one?  One I knew, one who just lived here but is... active, alive, actionable?  Two blown neon bulbs, one partly shattered, near where she was.  Lights coming on, down the stairs, triggered by movement which couldn't have been.  Sassy can't open, and close, the door.

A bit of music, the one that made me think, and rethink, what happened.

What fond memories.  So... many memories.  Later.

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of women who trigger experiences:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeY5ZFtt_kE&ab_channel=ChrisEdwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dames just don't do it for me with that approach. I've... never quite understood that. Maybe it's just me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh? Hehehe You are a wild librarian type! Hahaha. No problem. I have had a lot of friends like that. And, I have to admit, the bookish girls can have some... draw. I prefer girl-next-door types, too, to models. Too skinny, weird, horse-faced angularity. Though... I... haven't looked a gift horse in the mouth, always, either. :p

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here