.
There was something I have been meaning to do. And, if the dremel
actually worked, it should be able to do it. Without further
consultation, I put the correct pieces together, then connected them to the
device, and? Worked exactly as hoped. BUT. I cut too
low. Well, that is why I had several pieces. So, no harm, no
foul. I just grabbed another one. Cut it as well. Then, I
got the barrel sander out, attached it, and? It... worked?
Yeah. I may have to sand a bit more. But... done.
I could do a few more, but one is enough for now. Proof of concept,
currently. If it ends up working, perhaps I will make a few more.
Okay. My theory of the device being a major psyop is... not holding
together, or aging, well. I have used this before, many times, in
various ways, to utter failure. Why... is it working this time?
Then again, I realize, because of my health, sometimes it is as if I was
drunk, or inebriated from a number of substances. Sometimes, while
things seem to make sense, and be logical, that... isn't what is
happening. Think oxygen toxicity. The thing is, I can't always
know when it is happening.
Signs and Symptoms
- Flashing lights in front of your eyes
- Tunnel vision
- Loud ringing or roaring in the ears (tinnitus)
- Confusion
- Lethargy
- Nausea and vertigo
- Numbness or tingling
- Muscular twitching (especially lips)
- Grand mal convulsion
The first five are... regulars. The next three are rarer
occasionals (not lip twitches, but other muscle misfires). The
last I have not had. That's... a lot of similarity. Much of
of either always on, or often enough. Interesting that... never
mind. I had only been suggesting the similarity. I hadn't
looked exactly at the symptoms before, or all of them. But...
yeah.
- light-headedness,
- inattention,
- difficulty concentrating,
- poor judgment,
- anxiety,
- decreased coordination,
- hallucinations, and
- coma.
Just 2, 3, and 4, but more on than off. Anxiety may have used to be
an issue, but not so much these days. When I realize it was "over",
that I would not join the rat race again, things... eased up that
way. Coma? Close enough, from time to time.
Actually, that is sort of spooky. But, yes, those symptoms I listed
from the lists are... persistent. Intense. Frequent
visitors. As if I was drunk. So, when I tool doesn't seem to
work... Then again, sometimes just bad data will lead you to bad
experiences, which build, and then leave you unable to do that task, use
that skill, etc. Backing off and coming back at it, with better
information, or a clearer mind, can help. Still, I finally conquered
the dremel... at least some of it's uses. On to a shower. Then some phone calls, perhaps. Then
boxes. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here