.
At this point, there aren't any movies without a black in it. There isn't an advertisement that doesn't have a black, gay, or lesbian in it. Often that is all that is in them.
I was wondering, for a bit, if that is because the general approval was there? I hoped not, but... couldn't quite tell. Then it became clear. They are trying to prevent you from watching television and movies, reading magazines, even driving cars. They don't want you to be a party to the world as you have known it up to now.
It's... not just the common, and easily seen. From auto companies charging far too much for vehicles, adding extra to some vehicles, or all vehicles. That while pushing vehicles nobody wants, electric, even hybrid. The longevity, and even fueling, of those vehicles, both in access and time required, is impossible for real people, in most situations.
The price of beef, the cost of simple things from hunting to fishing. Everything is being made unaffordable. Though, even too, the media, including bloggers, seem to be all government operatives. Even the ones I thought once were at least neutral. Nope. They are all pretty much government operatives. Some are the the young turks, some of the whisky pete types. None are legit. That includes the more extreme, on either side. You don't have friends online. They are all controlled, it's more a matter of by whom. Even when they seem to be on the same side, whether it is China or Russia who owns them, rather than just being against America? Right. Nothing is what it seems.
As for me? I am just looking for the truth. This is part of what I am finding. They are shutting you down, and shutting you up. You don't have friends. And, while I include myself, I am also not an able enemy. I don't have a way to hurt you. They do, and will. Which... is why I don't write publicly at this point and going forward.
If I could find a way out, I would get out. I am pulling back from family, as they can't be trusted either. They may be... a part of several problems. What isn't secular seems to be atheist, even in the church. I'm backing away from a lot of things. I'll still have involvements, but very reduced ones. Nothing personal. Religious, but that doesn't necessarily include anyone in or out of the church. It's a God thing, not a thing of fallen, and chosen to be fallen, men... and, yes, I include women in mankind. Worse, probably.
Looking for a way out. But they are trying to shut you out, down, off, and under. And doing a very good job at it. The thing I don't think they understand is... you should be very careful what you ask to receive. Your wishes may be the last thing you ever want to receive. But... I can go there. Am going there. Perhaps you should consider giving them exactly what they want as well. You might be amazed at how well that works out for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here