.
It was already down to 66, by 18:00? When I went out to cook a small
extra bite. Two very thin cut chops and three eggs. Nothing
fancy. Just a dash of salt on the pork chops, and pepper. Nothing
on the eggs, save tobasco. And a dose of kefir. All in plenty of
time to be within the intermittent fasting window. Now I'll have a dose
of water and vinegar. Blood sugar had dropped to 154. I will check
after this... just curious if meat will raise blood sugar.
Cleaned the grill a bit after the steak, but really cleaned it up after the
chops. I try to keep up on that, or it could really be a mess in a
hurry. After trying to keep up on pans, this is much easier. Much,
much, easier. Actually, if I ever get a range hood in, with a fan and
vent to the outdoors, and begin cooking in the house again, I'll probably have
a lot easier time keeping up on pots and pans, being that I use cast and high
carbon steel, or tri-layer stainless. But that last is very easy care,
compared with the others. Once you learn the tricks of caring for a
griddle, you can tend any other sort of pan. It's the easy way to
learn. Especially cooking on it nearly daily, or two times a day.
And learning how to cook anything and everything cookable on it.
As I was getting ready to cook, the winds picked up. I was afraid it was
going to begin raining. It didn't, and hasn't. But still
could. Crazy weather this year. If I am enjoying it for my
part. The odd thing is, the more comfortable I am, due to weather?
The less I am able to do. It seems I can only work when miserable.
Crazy, isn't it?
I'll game more. Not much else I can quite do. Oh, but I will...
try to get to bed earlier tonight. One can hope. And, if tomorrow
is anything like today, I am really hoping to get started on the window.
If not, soon. Before long. This coming week... as soon as the
weather is good, and I can. I am hoping to get the window torn out in
under and hour, more like twenty minutes? The framing? That...
part scares me. It will take layers of various wood? Filling to
the right size by layering, shimming, leveling, measuring, and really trying
to get it just so.
Oh, I really need to find the exact size of the trim for the window size I
want. I may have to call a local store, if only actually to get the
number of the window manufacturer. I don't trust the local stores to be
able to give me the right numbers. Further? I may leave a level of
the trim out, the last one. Leave that to be done WHEN... the window
arrives, or very shortly before. Things swell, switch, change, warp...
wood certainly does. So... probably best to leave the last of the
fitting for right before the window arrives. Ugh. But, that works.
Yes, on to gaming. Just cycling through some things, figuring a few last
details out, trying to get the last of a few things done. I have given
up on some of the objectives. I simply don't have the skills. Too
much required. So I won't, probably, get a platinum in this game.
Funny, I got it in some of the hardest games out there, but can't get it in
these? Probably require serious cheesery, or you have to be friends with
the devs. Which... I'm not, and wouldn't be. Whatevs.
Just... another... song. Yeah. I remember... a few. Long
ago. It was something, once. Tried to make it more, last.
It... is, was, what it is... was.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here