Friday, September 22, 2023

Sam is buried.

.
.
It didn't hurt as much as I thought.  I was... glad to see her where she rightly belongs.  Two mice with her, from traps and one Sassy killed but wouldn't eat.  Sam sure would have.  Had to dig a bit more, and get extra dirt, but... she is home.  I'll miss not being able to see her.  Strange as that is.  But it was, is, is past, time.

Then I got help with getting my phone sorted out.  I'll have to do some work with it.  But, for now, it will do.  I have numbers and such stored.  It was factory reset, then updated, then restored.  Any time they want to reset it, I'll factory strip and restore it.  Can't trust the c ck suckers.  They wonder why they are hated?  Eventually, they will get taken down for these things.  Here, soon, earth, hell.  It's... not an option.

It was raining until well into the afternoon.  My friend was late, which worked out.  Just in time, really.  I did help dig.  He is walking wounded, again.  A spill on the atv.  He... has talent, that way.  I swear, as much as I have done in my life, he... wounds himself far better.  Not as deeply, yet.  I hope he doesn't figure his way to that.

As well, a discussion about the house.  Price, interest, agreed minimum, such.  Thinking on things.  Has to talk to the woman, which is fair enough.  But I gave him the particulars.  I'm backing my minimum down $30k, AFTER the lower price for the state of the place, from the price it is listed.  That is as good a deal as I am willing to make, and pretty much only to him, if he wants it.  Half the interest, or less, than what is available too.

He asked about getting a loan.  I just said, by all means.  If I could get paid off in one lump sum, sure.  But, between interest and ability to even get a loan, I don't think that will happen.  Though, in five or ten years, if enough is paid off, perhaps they would give a loan then, on the remainder.  But, only do that if interest rates come down.  Even a straight equal would end up costing in paperwork and other things.  Which... I won't pay.  He wants that, he can have that.  But, at his cost.

I'm only doing this because I am willing to take a minor hit for a local, and family man.  I want to see babies born here.  I wanted to find a woman, and make some, but can't afford America.  And wouldn't take the risk with an American woman.  Pictures, or it didn't happen!  :p

Oh, on with my day.  I gave them a few of my precious steaks, in gratitude.  And, just because I appreciate them.  Want them to eat well, be healthy.  Planned to cook one after he left, but it's raining again!  Ugh.  I could try to move the griddle.  But... don't really want to.  Coffee, kefir, and... I don't know?  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here