.
I think so. Late, though. It is nearing 11:00. Okay. The foot, both of them, feel better this morning. Though I am pretty sure I will still be limping. On the left foot. Ginger treatment, wearing thicker socks, and putting on shoes. Though I still think... realizing I was under attack, and changing a few things, may have helped.
Would mother have hurt me? I think it's possible. But only if she believed she could completely and absolutely not get caught. If there was even the slightest chance of getting caught, she wouldn't take the risk. She, about some things, is not brave. Thankfully for everyone.
Others? Yeah. The same people who killed my ducks, and have stolen so many things, have absolutely no fear. Though they seem to study their targets. Know sleep patterns and illness aspects well enough to almost nullify risk. But, if caught, they would either turn to even lethal violence, or blindly flee. I... can see it. No telling which, though it probably depends on which of the thieves got caught.
As to the possibility of it being a spiritual attack? I am not certain I could catch that culprit. That is a prayer life thing. Could also be a curse, hex, vex. I should see if there are prayers to ward such.
Oh, I know. Many suggest there are no such things as curses, from other people, which could hurt a person. Just as many don't believe in devils or demons. I assure you, such things are real. Speak with a top level exorcist. They ward themselves with prayer, against such things, when they do those practices, in advance, sometimes during, and after. Or, when dealing with certain other individuals.
They know. You too should know. I know. Just need to develop a protective set of catholic rituals, wards. They can't always tell who the witch or warlock is. Some many of them are in churches. As with communist priests.
There is a prayer that might send the curse back to the sender. Father... Chad Ripperger? Ah, yes. I went looking, and found a good snippet *click for a y.t. link). He spoke of a prayer he used on a woman who had cursed him and several other priests, but that was deep in a longer vid, this one will do.
Do I believe? Really? Absolutely. And I am the type they target. They are feminists, among all other things obviously false. They hate the truth, God, and all things and people who or which present, represent, or confess real rightness and grace. As I mentioned, there are some in your pew, possibly.
Anyway. Time for a shower and some food. I have to be very careful. Mother has regular sugar in the house, now. Until she is gone, I have to be careful. And, yes, even not eating food she is offering, while fasting most days, my blood sugar is rising. I... have to be careful, and prayerful. Later.
Oh? A... final thought and warning. If you... damn someone, wish their harm? That... is actually a curse. Be very... observant to your dark desires. Do not curse another, an animal, or institutions. Even if they are damnable, pray for their salvation, not their further or greater destruction. Be careful to not become a tool of evil, Godlessness. You will burn for your dark deeds, even, perhaps especially, if your curse works. You have been told, warned. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here