Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Cooling fast.

.
.
It is down to 53 outside.  A degree cooler than predicted, if that's not a terrible miss.  With a stronger fan going, and windows open, it's 70 up here.  I am still kicking out heat like a cast iron wood burning oven.  Now that the feet and legs are warmed, I am pushing out serious heat.  Otherwise it would be much cooler up here.  And that is with no food for about twenty four hours.  Odd how my body can do that.

Feeling better.  I yet have a few aches in my torso, if much milder.  I did take painkillers.  Just otc sort, if as strong as they make them.

Sleep is off and on.  Reading blogs, watching vids, browsing, when I can't sleep or wake to actually rise.  Do what you can with what you have. 

If I was to advise a son, I heard asked?  Look for a woman who was raised in a fuller family, several brothers and sisters.  A woman who was expected to participate in the household, babysitting, cooking, cleaning.  Whose parents are still married and stable.  As well, make sure she doesn't have a secondary education.  That will only reduce her interest in having children. 

Further, unless she has assets of a solid sort, stay away.  Unless you marry a foreign woman and live in a nation foreign to you both.  If she is in debt, has tattoos, smokes, drinks, and or uses drugs, has children (unless widowed) drop her as soon as you realize.

I would also recommend beginning a family quickly.  In the first year or two.  Three children pretty quickly.  That seems to... settle things.  Gives her something real to manage, over and above her neurosis.  Then, slow it a bit.  Don't use the pill, figure out natural family planning.  Her breast feeding will often give you a few years, between pregnancies, by itself.  After that, choose when to and not to have sex to control children.  The pill, and most chemical birth controls, affect women negatively regarding stable relationships with husbands.  They kill marriages, as well as act as abortives (kills babies conceived while taking the pills).

If family life isn't your thing?  Figure out what you want in life and go for it.  Just don't create a bunch of babies as you travel.  You'll regret that.  At some point, being solo becomes easier (until it doesn't, again).  But it's not how it's supposed to be.

Though, until they change divorce laws, and female voting and other civil rights, I would avoid Western, especially American, women.  They are currently designed and trained to ruin you.  Destroy, even kill, your family.  It's almost not illegal now, for a woman to murder your children.

As to a woman?  A single one?  You can try it.  At points she will think of sex as well as she thinks of laundry, doing dishes, or such.  You can try.  I suppose.

Choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here