.
Definitely feel a bit better. As well, I was able to warm my feet. However, now my torso and melon are overheated. A trade I am gladly willing to take. Freezing calfs on down is in the wretched category. Overheating is merely a milder misery. Well, as I account these things.
Sleep was good. Will be again. I woke, thinking I needed a water closet run. Not so much, just pain from the dream wounds, again. As mentioned, healing seems to be happening. Even if there are no actual wouns, or exactly as dreamed, there is something wrong. A spasm, from a serious flinch, from the dream wounds? I can't say.
That, in part, has to do with the heat. Heating helps me heal, if cooling can too? If I can handle it, I prefer heat. In this case, the warmth was, at least in part, developed purposefully. Even so, it is helping with the side. Strange? I thought it was on the right side. Then later believed it was on the left. But it seems to be back on the right side. So very strange.
A cool day. Only supposed to reach 73. It, most likely, will get there. But it could go higher. Often, at night, a warming trend will happen. While the night (often, sometimes) reaches the low indicated, it doesn't do so in a nearly linear fashion. It'll stay 70 or some very high temperature (compared to the forecast). Then it will drop of a sudden, near dawn. Though, could be the meter failing, having stopped updating lower readings. I need to find my adjustable mechanical thermometers, set them up, install them, and check those. Everything electronic is highly apt to go off it's reservation. Made in China or India, for "scientists". Who have already decided what the temperatures should be, having absolutely nothing to do with actual temperatures.
Bleh
Hmm. A bit of reading. More rest, or sleep, as possible. Ugh. If you are going to shoot me in my dreams, get the job done. Innit? Ha. You kill me. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here