.
Mother asked what time I would be going to town. I told her I wasn't going to town. If I remembered I actually had hoped to go to town. Though, in part, I was telling her we would not be going to town? That and I had forgotten. I need... want... carbonated water. While I have finally learned to tolerate, even enjoy, flat water out of the reverse osmosis system, I too quite enjoy carbonated water. If, even that, finally, I usually prefer it plain.
I needed flavored varieties for the first few years. I just don't trust how they flavor things, so kept trying to go plain. I finally could do plain, all of the time, after a lot of effort and self-training my taste buds. The only reason I don't is there isn't enough easily available. if I am luck, they have eight twelve packs. I prefer... more, on hand. I'd like double that. So I mix in flavors. The other option would be to try three or four different stores. But that is a major difficulty with my body in such poor shape.
Still? I may not be able to make it today, or tomorrow, or Monday. What I want isn't always what I can do. Though the notion is on my mind. If I wake this afternoon, evening, tomorrow, whenever, and am able, I will go. Until then, it just won't happen.
Oh, and it has cooled a great deal. Down to between the low sixties and high forties. With rain being a more common occurrence, with even the threat of hail. We even had a rare tornado, if not all that close hereabouts. Which makes being awake, and more active while awake, difficult. So... when I can.
While I won't take mother shopping, or else, anymore, if she has a (short) list requested, I will gladly pick it up. Even buy it, if it is small enough or shared or just because. I don't... always get along with her, but I don't hate her. I can work with (other) devils, even lost ones in my opinion. At least for the mundanes which are simply functional.
A few beans, rice, and cheese, I do believe. Maybe made into a burrito . Then on back to bed. Wonderful sleeping weather. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here