.
A cough or two and... Fishy is up with the contest. It sounds like she is hearing a lot of coughing this weekend, none of it having to do with physical ailments, at least there is that. Oh, sure, sympathy, even empathy. With this taken care of, and pb&j as a way to soothe *cough* another cough, perhaps all is good? Never mind me, with distance comes bravery. Though, I should advise, testing that probably isn't wise. Blood pressure and all, if yours, not mine, is something that concerns me.
Menu, eh? That's quite a wide open topic. Let me just... think.
Dinner, She Suggests
what do you desire
roast beef, pork chops, anything
move closer, said I
Eyes And Space
delicate to filling
sweet, savory, meaty - what?
one of each, thank you
Choices
what is wanted, liked
too many choices not enough decision-fu
simply cannot decide



I dropped by earlier, read these, realized I was starved and it was dinner time.. and dinner still hadn't fixed itself! Imagine the nerve..
ReplyDeleteAnyway, you're,hopefully, feeling just a wee bit better?
Gah! I hate stumbling into hungry like that. Hope dinner ended up fixing itself?
ReplyDeleteAs to health... It's what it is and will be until... I don't know? I've had worse. No fears. At least I'm not on the death bed, just sidelined for a while, I think.
Thank goodness for leftovers. Just saying here...
ReplyDelete