.
.
I keep tinkering with the dishes. Giving them a fresh soak or rinse. I took the pressure cooker out, though, and washed it, again, and with bar keeper's friend. It actually is back to specs after a couple of washings and soakings from the pork roast that ran dry. The plan is to make noodles, probably let them dry, and be ready for the roast, some onions, cabbage if it is still good, and carrots and celery. I suppose I could bake some potatoes, too, and have those ready to dice into the stew.
I called my mother, to see what she was doing. She is home from a visit with my brother. Usually the south is much warmer, and I suppose they had some good days. It sounds like the cold went right down there with her, this time, though. Oh... someone is shoveling. I best get out. I can help today. Well, that was still a lot of work, even with two other workers and a helper. My drive is thirty yards and change, not quit double wide but not thin either. I can only guess that we got 3" to 6". It is nice to have it cleared though.
I may just go to town for a dinner and some groceries. I ought to check my produce, to see if that will be good. Milk and whipped cream are always needed. A bit of cat food and another bag of cat litter would be good. Yeah. I think I want to warm up, rest just a bit, and make those noodles first though. This time I will dry them and make my gravy and meat tomorrow. Yeah, that might just work.
I best get going. It looks like my chemical reset did it's job. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here