.
.
Mix and match, new and old, questionable all. Doubt if you must. I do. But don't doubt who I serve, wrong or right myself, God is never wrong. And, in Him, neither are we... if only in the end.
the boy
the ghost warrior
Bold, perhaps. But not intoned without great... fear. Quiver, to the bone. One can always hope that what is seen is seen through the eyes of another. Barring that? Bring it on. I'll play with the devil while you run. But... don't just stand there, get going. You won't be able to help me. That's God's job, if in His time. Run!
Uhrm, don't even conflate me, or whoever's eyes I am seeing through, with Him. Or think I do. No, but there was a David, there was a Moses, there were lessors like me, even those who failed until the end, such as Sampson. There will be many who attempt to fend the evil off, and die, or not. Some lions were called to be with the lambs, for a reason, I suspect.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here