.
.
Up early and well enough. No energy, perhaps. But feeling 'gooder'. I doubt if I will get much done today. But that is fine. I know I will get into better shape eventually. I know, when things are doing well, medicine is on track, and everything fits, I can live a little life. I am almost sure, as well, if we get a decent amount of snow, I will figure out how to get out in it this time. Snow shoeing will happen. Yeah, it's a little thing. But it is something.
Breakfast already. Not much, just a bite. I think I will try to go for a couple eggs and three pieces of bacon for lunch. Now that my cast iron skillet is back into play, it is as non-stick as the best artificial non-stick you can buy, and yes... I would know. Hmm... might have to work on getting some dishes done, just so as to cook something for meals to come. Chicken, then later in the week, beef and veggies. Cabbage doesn't go well with chicken, but carrots and onions do. Hmm, potatoes or rice would be nice to cook and have on hand as well. Yeah, food is a small joy, more so when done exactly to perfection.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here