.
.
I did make a plan. I had several goals. The reality of function simply isn't there. For now, I guess, I am just stuck. Think of a tranquilized bear. I can think, I just can't do much else. How well I think? That is always the question, isn't it? I'm becoming a bit sore from sitting. Yeah, I sit quite often. However, I am usually moving around fairly often. That, folks, is as good as it gets, save for a very few special periods that were either extraordinary in length of time or level of function, such as burning man or several three month spans over the last few years. And I still have medication to go up one... more... notch. I am at three quarter dose currently. And, yeah, this stuff junks me out. At least until I get back in the saddle of it. Then I have a much better chance as doing more in life.
Ah well. I will keep looking for opportunity. Even if I do nothing more than make a plan, that IS something. Some days I may not get that done. Either because I won't think of even that, or because it is painfully obvious that nothing is possible. I think I am set to increase dose near the end of this week. I am NOT looking forward to it. I have stalled it twice, now, though. I just have to do it. The medset is geared for it, and when I start it, I will try to fill the second medset right away, in case I crash. Having two medsets, and good ones, helps a great deal. I can't fill those, sometimes, on short notice. Two weeks should be enough time, though.
I have been sleeping well, keeping days going, sleeping only about eight hours, unless I need a nap, or two. I am rather amazed that I am doing these simple things. If things get foggy, I haven't gotten lost in that fog. Short trips in, and then out for most of the rest of the time. I'm taking a beating, I must admit. But I am holding up to it rather well. I almost have a bit of pluck. Looks like we have a good chance at snow, a couple times, in this coming week. Snowshoeing, I am hoping, even if it nearly kills me. Ki Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here