Sunday, February 2, 2014

Another roll of the dice.

.
.
I may be feeling better this morning.  Not much, I don't know if it will last, the improvement is very slight.  Even as bad as it is, I am quite sure it has been worse for most of my past.  I would literally be sleeping for a few months at a time and for long periods between sleep sets.  Years have passed with me being mostly unaware.  I am aware.  I can remember.  I can do small things.  I can keep my eye on my goals.  I am even taking care of a couple of cat burglars.

My need for warmth comes and goes.  Yesterday I kept the house at about 68.  This morning, though, I think I need to warm things a bit.  I will try 74.  If that doesn't work, back up to 80, at least for a bit.  I will be gaming for a bit this morning.  There is a chance gaming can push the mind, and pushing the mind and reflexes can push the body.  There is a link in there.  It just isn't always possible.

To bed by 23:00, I think.  Up at nearly 6:00.  Two two hour naps yesterday, and the last few days actually.  But they are helping me maintain a day schedule and aren't actually chosen.  I am crashing very hard.  I can fight it, but as I suggested, I lose that fight much more severely if I don't just tend the need.  I will try to make it to 11:00, perhaps noon.  But I can see the need for sleep will be hitting fairly soon.  A pot of coffee in the morning helps.  Strong, five dosers of the heavy good stuff.  It's a darker roast, so it isn't as caffeinated as typical coffee.  But at the dosage, and being fresh ground, it does have some kick.

Hmm...  Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here