.
.
I have pushed things too far I think. My body is letting me know I need to back off. It may just be something else, but it might be the first signs of trouble too. If I wake and am feeling better, I might still go, but I will certainly go slower, park closer if I can, and get something to drink more than water. I suppose there are real defined set limits to what I can do. I suppose I should be grateful that my limits are much higher than most heart patients in my condition. I may have pushed even the extended ability. I will know tomorrow.
My friend has decided that Sunday would be a better afternoon to go shooting. That gives me two days to lay low and relax if I can. Still, I am going to try and take four hours for non-electronics. Reading, perhaps finally getting to the rosary (technically that is electronic, initially, because I will be using a cd player to listen and learn, but... it's not entertainment), dishes and laundry need hit bad, and straightening is in dire demand.
Of course I don't know about the date. I suspect I could do that well enough. Still, I best hold off on heavy exertion for four or five days, do easy little things, and then pick things back up next Tuesday or Wednesday. I think I will be able to expand my capacity. I just can't just do it. Ah, but such a fine week in any case. Has there been a day I haven't been to town or done some decent group of things? Maybe Monday? Whatever. I have been doing quite well, taken care of many little and big things, scratched some long term irritating itches, and even asked a woman out. No, nothing to complain about. More to come. I just have to make sure I don't fall into a slump while I back it off for a bit.
I am still going to try and get to sleep early. A bit of television news, something to eat, late medicines, Gatorade, and then down for the count. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here