Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ugh.

.
.
Up before noon, anyway.  I believe it was pretty close to the alarm at 11:00 that saw me to get my feet on the floor one final time.  I heard the alarm at 8:00, reset to 10:00, then finally to 11:00.  Not bad, really.  Some days I can go really short on sleep.  Today was simply not one of those days.  Then again I am still in the tractorbeam sleep pull of medicine, so I am not sure if it really counts.  Gosh, but I have things to do.  Still, I need to wake.  I might give that full spectrum day lamp a chance.  While the sun is indeed shining, and at an alarming pace, at this time of year, at this latitude, the sun simply isn't giving off the full spectrum... or more, we aren't receiving the full spectrum from the sun.  Angle, distance through the atmosphere, some such things prevent that.  Which is why so many have a vitamin D deficiency in northern regions, possibly southern too for all I know. 

Hmm.  A shower first, to put in my bona fide as to intent to make it to town?  Maybe.  Then some reading while I hit the lamp.  The lamp does work, too!  It's a real one, a medical supply one, so it should be about as good or better than anything available any other way.  The furnace is up, so that should help get me going too.  A bit of coffee, and a bite to eat already this morning, should all combine to help see me to town.  I will have to re-read one of my last posts though because I only know I have things to do.  I have no idea what those things are.  Golly, but it is good to remember food.  Eating it is the icing on the cake.  How can someone forget to eat... for days or weeks?  *shrug*  At least my neighbors don't forget me.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here