.
.
I went in, finally, at 2:00. I actually wanted to go to be earlier but I couldn't rouse myself to go to it. An hour and a half down and I realize it wasn't going to happen. I didn't even feel comfortable in bed, reclining. Had to... do something, anything, but not much. Reading is out, it hurts. Or at least formal reading. A book, with a topic, point, starting paragraph, body, and conclusion. Too much. Almost hungry, probably thirsty, definitely tired. I am almost dreaming of sleep while awake. It does actually hurt.
Went looking for music to explain, or exemplify? Don't know,
definitions and forms of thought don't really make sense. No, not
rock. Not punk. Not new wave, not this, not that. Nothing, nothing,
nothing, then... Maybe. I had to listen, several times. Then I realized that it fit, even if I had no idea what was being sung. It simply fit seamlessly with the sensation. Soft, vague, distant, approachable but not too loud or hard or frightening. No room for much. It either fits or it gets shut off before it gives a headache. Yeah, this is it.
[lyrics]
Whatever. Nearly 5:00 and no chance at sleep. I'm burning for just a touch. My eyes hurt. My body aches. Just... a little sleep. I am starting to dream. Been this way for days now. Hungry. Did I mention that? But... not able to do much about it, and it's just the body. If it gets hungry enough, it'll do something about it while I... think on things and dream... maybe even dream of sleep.
Went looking for music to explain, or exemplify? Don't know, definitions and forms of thought don't really make sense. No, not rock. Not punk. Not new wave, not this, not that. Nothing, nothing, nothing, then...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here