Monday, February 23, 2015

Done, mostly.

.
.
It's no fun to want to sleep, to need to go to bed, but to have a chore hanging over my head.  That with a body that just can't focus or work.  Four hours is what it took, and I couldn't even deal with the cardboard, any of it.  I had to surrender to the fact that if I held out for that I wouldn't get anything done.  Surrender is not easy.  Cutting losses, even as seemingly small as this is tough.  I suppose my efforts are small, but as with the widow's mite, it's all I've got.  I put out everything I had just to do the measly little bit I did.  Now, at least, I can go to bed. 

It hurts, I am sore, I am weakened by the effort, I am wearied because of staying up.  I am worried about my schedule.  As with the cardboard, I suppose I will simply have to cut my losses.  Surrender, again.  Bleh.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here