Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Possibilities.

.
.
Yes.  Still awake.  It's just the way it goes.  The notion of this and that, and how to do things.  Old friend provide a means of escape, if all else fails.  I have been connecting with some of those.  One suggests life has gotten a little dull.  Well, Doom has a way of fixing that.  An offer.  Oh, sure, he could refuse.  There is plenty of time to plan.  Not all cards have been played.  A simple proposal.  Laid out and offered up, an advance of little with the possibility of payment, excitement, a favor owed, and an adventure.  Some of it vicarious, in time, and leading up to the exploit.  Some of it would be seeing if I can make it in a new land, or more, how well I make it or not.  There might even be a deal in there, if more than just what I am suspecting will fall also fails.  More irons in the fire than any critter should have, but that is the way I do things.  I don't care if an egg or watermelon is lost in the doing.  That had to happen, would have happened, whether I was involved or not.  So... might as well plan big.

I was able to eat a bit.  Good, good.  Didn't enjoy, but I wouldn't have enjoyed anything.  Not ribeye, not lobster, not chicken soup, not something I made... my appetite is simply dysfunctional, my ability to eat is warped.  That I could eat it means it was probably very good.  Imagine how things, if a ghost could eat, would taste to such a being.  Wallpaper paste, saw dust, maybe a touch of salty or sweet... just enough to tease the life that once was without bringing it back.  So it is.  Even the cookies were terrible.  I realize now nothing will taste good for a while.  Tea is good, so long as it is mild enough... a second brewing... so as not to irritate.

All is well enough.  I don't get to die.  Just move on again, I suppose.  Yes, her.  I don't think she... I am pretty sure of it.  Though, perhaps, I could be wrong.  There are always options, variables, possibilities.  More irons than an eight handed critter can juggle, even if he is good, mind you...  I mentioned that, I do believe.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here