Saturday, December 10, 2016

Every single syllable?

.
.
Well, maybe not.  The power cord tensioner set and the anti-tip system are not installed.  I don't know about the tensioner on the previous stove, but the anti-tip device was not installed.  Yeah, yeah, I'll keep the stuff just in case or for the next owners.  No, it didn't just whiz-bang as I thought it would.  An error code, first thing, of course.  I went through the drill.  Push every button, and more than once, just not in groups.  Just... trust me on the latter part.  Don't.  I didn't.  Then flipping the potential breakers.  Finally I just unplugged and plugged it back in.  Cha-ching.  I then set the clock, checked the light, looked it over.  The surface burners were working already, so I didn't check them again.  Four burners, one is multi-sized... or two of them... plus a warming spot.  The oven is HUGE, and the glass on it is... nearly the whole door!  I love that.  I hadn't really noticed in the store, with so much going on.  Done!  I might even cook something... or later.  A salad though.

I am... feeling okay.  Or feeling nothing?  I am not sure which and it doesn't seem to matter.  The next project will be the dryer.  I have to connect the back exhaust hose and the power cord, then put it where I want and where it will fit.  Oh, and I will dry the clothes I "washed"  I didn't use any soap, so I'll just fluff them dry.  I usually don't heat dry things, or not much, not often, and rarely from start to stop.  Then, either yet "today", or sometime tomorrow, I'll begin tinkering with the drain for the washer.  If it all goes together, I will begin washing the special items that need cold, delicate, and/or wool settings.  One thing down, two to go.

Hey, what do you know, my first appliance install works, mostly.  It's little, but in the big dark world, alone and for the first time, living on the brink of death in the mouth of exhaustion, it's... something.  Yes, something to eat.  Salad, cheese, and salami, a glass of milk or tea, or both.  I have been cutting down on fluids, using a quart instead of half gallon drinking glass... helps, a bit.  Later.

Yeah, sure, I'm liking so sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here