.
.
I wasn't sure how much I would really get through. My list was... an exaggeration. And, yet, I did it and more. I think I have done eight loads of laundry? Something. Two more to finish, one in the dryer, one in the washing machine. Oh, and I still need to go through the two hampers. They had clean clothes in them, but were never dealt with. I will, most likely, wash them again. Each is only half full, so technically one load if they all fit. But when does THAT ever happen? I will sort them though.
More sorting, tossing, and cleaning has taken place. I tried a new tea tonight. YuCk! Some things should not be legal to sell. I just can't see how that was tea. It smelled of hay, was flattened like green straw, and was so absolutely bitter, even with no steeping. Bleh. Oh well. Only one way to know if a tea is any good. Though some teamongers have a good reputation and a strong history. Just, if there is nothing in English on it, don't buy it. This was Japanese, and still... Who knows though, it might just be low-rent Chinese for the poorer Japanese. They might not be allies, but regardless, they are kin. They might deny it, but it's true. Who screws who over the most, but kin? Orcs, of a more modern notion of those, and elves, some might suggest. Which is which is clear.
Yeah, I have time to go through the hampers, and I will finish the laundry tonight. That will be everything on my list, and some. I can't believe this. I really should be able to finish up everything this week, at this pace. If so, then I begin hitting small areas extra hard for the tiny details. That and figuring out some things, like getting a plumber in, and maybe some people to give a bit on the kitchen flooring. As well, I might start hitting the en suite bathroom. Yeah... it's possible. Wow.
Oh, and I am hardening up. Stomach, arms, legs... I might still have some girth, but I am rocking up anyway. Stone golem, boys and girls. I am, however, in this way, my own maker. Given the given that I am working with HIS material to start. I am doing well with it. Later or good night. Another salad? Sure. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here