.
.
The painkillers did their job. Mostly. While most of the pain is gone, I still feel compressed, as if my skin is too tight... pretty much everywhere. My shoulders have just a bit of ache to them, and my legs and back, I suspect, if I bend or while getting up, especially if I do with my normal 'in a hurry' mode, will offer a twinge here and there. Better than before, by far. But does that mean I can do much? I don't know. Not yet.
I will turn the furnace up. While 66 is quite good, for me, on a rest day, I am not sure but that it will make the pain worse, and making doing any work more difficult and painful. Since I am hoping to do a few things, or even hoping the warmth will allow me to heal and rest better, I might as well turn the heat up just a bit. Then bask in the warmth, perhaps get a very needed shower in, and then see about the stove. That, I am hoping, will be an immediate shoe-in. Nothing like success to breed success. I have some things I'd like to cook as well. Hmm... might have a salad while I am warming. Food helps and I am out of chicken. I do have salami and cheese, though, too. Yeah.
I would like to find my levels. I have two, I believe. A small one and a larger one... if I haven't seen the larger one in a very long time. I have stacked boxes in the exit hallway, in front of the tools. I don't think I would be willing to move, then replace or break those boxes down... not quite yet. So that may just have to wait. I may do a small search, in case one of them is out and about somewhere though. I have a Christmas decoration to put up as well as the appliances to level. Ugh but it gets messy trying to do a bit too much all at once. Still... it's sort of fun to get in way too deep and then go for it! I may not be a devil dog, but I earned the respect of a few of them. And not the friendlier of the lot. Which... was how I preferred. It's not about being mean, it's about doing what has to be done and the price that sometimes can cost. I don't like those who can't or won't, including myself. After three attempts to dump the trash, though... even I had to relent. Respect is earned, and my life, itself, earned it. Which led to understanding a bit about God.
Well... some heat, a shower maybe in a bit, a few shows or gaming, some food, then perhaps some work. I really am done in, but that's... not going to get it done and it has to be done. Later.
Oh, hey, just... something. Enjoy or not. Not my circus, but for my part I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here