Thursday, April 13, 2017

Not even close.

.
.
I am burning out so very fast.  I have the dishes on the last run, all of them.  And while I was doing that, I washed half of the countertop beside the stove and the stove.  The oven and the other half are yet to be done.  Actually, I have a wax that needs to be buffed off the stove top.  The new goal is to finish removing the wax, then to wash, rinse, and let the plastics air dry... mostly.  I give them a bit of a drying, but I've given up on them.  Glass, steel, and such, get hand dried, the rest just gets what it gets.

I'd like to take a shower after that.  I am not sure I can, but it's... a roughed in goal, bordering on a hope.  Then I have to go to bed.  That sounds like I am going right to bed, but that isn't close to the truth.  I can't.  I'm too tired to move that fast.  If I get to bed by 15:00 I'll be doing well.

All else I had hoped to do will have to be done "tomorrow".  If I sleep eight hours... actually, it will be tomorrow no matter what, if my prognostication is correct.  While I might be awake by 23:00, that doesn't mean I'll get to work until literally tomorrow.  I almost never do get right to work.

The worm bin first, the extra.  Then on to some planting, or, really, first some soil arranging, then on to planting.  After that another shower, some work in the kitchen, and maybe a bath.  Yeah, I know.  I'll... do what I can.  Drained, wiped, zapped, but I'll keep at it.  Almost certainly good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here