.
I can't say how much. It wasn't too much. On the basis of need. It wasn't enough. On the basis of want. It was too much. On the basis of propriety or normalcy. It is what I could get.
I woke, perhaps, mid-afternoon. I set up the sprinkler for tonight, set the ducks up and let them in. I then began dinner. I started well early. Then only partially finished the meal, leaving a bit for the grill. It worked out quite well. Still tired. Oddly, by 18:30, the temperature out there was 82°! It has been running ten degrees warmer for a while.
My phone is on the way. This one might be tricky to solve, but it does work with Verizon. I am sticking with Verizon because other phone systems don't work well out here. Even Verizon is sketchy out here. I must admit, I am considering a few options. Politics comes into play as well. When a company becomes so large and rich it thinks it can ignore it's customers... or outright antagonize, if to some degree they all do it at this point... Contemplations...
The front lawn was watered one way, then another, tonight. It's about time to shut it off. I'll look at it through the next week. I may water it again, though if so, just in a few areas. I need to plant more seed. Though that area may simply not be able to support grass, for one reason or another. The lawn, on whole, has greatly improved. But... a bit better still would be good.
I had another diabetic crash tonight. I felt it, but wasn't home to check. I had carb tabs, though didn't quite feel it was bad enough. At that time, it probably wasn't. Testing at home showed a blood sugar of 56. Yes, tabs. I wasn't feeling up to cooking and didn't have much available in any case. Only ate one meal, since I was sleeping so much. I'll... sort that out. I'd best turn the water off.
Oh, it is down to 56° already. And it is early yet, actually 01:30 here. It may yet cool a goodly lot. Such an odd switch from the high 80°s 90°s and lows of the high 60°s for the last while. I'll gladly take it. Good night.
"Oh, it is down to 56° already. And it is early yet, actually 01:30 here. It may yet cool a goodly lot. Such an odd switch from the high 80°s 90°s and lows of the high 60°s for the last while. I'll gladly take it."
ReplyDeleteSo would I. I'd personally settle for consistent temperatures in the low 70s.
Written for the... fifteenth time? Wasn't being allowed.
ReplyDeleteAnyway. I was speaking with a friend yesterday. I suggested I expected rain this week. Realizing what day it was, I suggested it was actually late. Today? It's clouding up as if. Not sure it will, but... hoping for a bit of rain. Soon. And it is cooler, again. If staying warmer later because of the clouds? Bleh.
I would gladly lend a prayer to that end on your side. A day or two of reprieve? Sure. Though I suggest you pray, bring the wife in on it. God helps those who help themselves, if friends can lend concern. No promises, not my call. Still... DONE!