.
.
I didn't go to bed with that last post, but within two hours? Three. I... can't remember. I looked, at the time, tried to put it into memory. There are times when the mind accepts nothing. That was one of them. My days are shifting with nothing much I can do about it. Fight it? Sure. Losing on that front, try to push it through the other side? Yes, if as cautiously as possible. Push too hard and I go into a sleep tailspin, where I have absolutely no control and the cycles become totally insane. Five hours down, twelve up, three down, three up, twenty down, two up, two down, sixteen up... for weeks. Caution.
The girls are hungry. I'll feed them in an hour or two, after I wake. They haven't been getting fed at regular times, with sleep cycles tilting into tomorrow, but they have been fed two cans per whatever passes for a day. I think my days are, mostly, longer. My sleep cycles are around eight hours. I call it the sun effect. It is the opposite, usually, in winter. I am a child of the seasons, if that is made so much stronger by nature of illness.
I was shot, by an intruder, last night in my dreams. It didn't even phase me. Several times, in the chest. Neither did it hurt me, or even stop me. Wounds, initially, but they healed almost immediately. That's all I remember, if I am sure I apprehended, and probably disposed of, the perp. You... can't let such people live, if it's in you to deny it. They will do it to someone else, possibly worse if it's a woman.
Ducks were let out. I am trying something different. I am leaving the hutch open. More so that if one of the hens wishes to go broody, she has a place even during the day. I will add water in the evenings, switching water out every other day whole. I would do it daily, but they generally don't mess the water I put in during the evening, just a bit during the day. Hmm... you know... perhaps brooding boxes? I'll... see about that.
Blood sugar, after three more meals(?), two(?), was 167 fasting this morning. Not bad. Eating the right foods, watching calories, trying to eat just enough or even a little less than definitely wanted but maybe needed? That is a good number, especially coming after the 190's fasting yesterday. I had one other dose, but of eight to ten cc's of fast acting. Slow acting is always 25 cc's... that is recommended to not change. I only check bp etc. once every three days or so. It's doing good. Ah, and I have added in the 3.125 mg, twice a day, to the 12.5 mg carvedilol twice a day. Yeah, 31.25 mg a day, total. But... it... usually works, and is mostly tolerable. I have a month pill box that is quite good. I have ordered extras. Now, when I get meds, I can put up two or even three months supply and have them ready.
It was 88° outside, 75° upstairs, 76° in this the front room, and 73° in the main. It's usually cooler in the kitchen and further back, but I don't have a reliable thermometer back there. The upstairs was so high, I suppose, because I tried to go with one ac. That keeps it cooler, usually, unless I am sleeping up there I guess. The other upstairs thermometer read 72°. I need both if I am going to sleep days up there. That was a bit warm for sleeping.
I kept working on the rubik's cube. As it got later, my cube-flu diminished to the point where I was a drooling imbecile, instead of the sleek and agile antelope of the cube-dom. Well, maybe not quite that. The fumbling fingers of the first time dater? Perhaps not quite that bad. Though that improved to removing a bra with a snap. *Oh!* She'll exclaim. Oh yes! You'll intone. *eyebrow action* Oh, you'll get there. It's the... surprise. I can... smell it. Those puppies want to be FREE!
There. My "morning" update. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here