.
Down at midnight. I had opened everything, including upstairs. It never got below 74° upstairs, after I opened up. I woke half before eight? Or so. But just to shut everything down, close it all up. The front room then read 66°, the main room 69°, upstairs 74°. I didn't check outside. At nine, it is 75° outside, 72° in the main, and 69° in this front room. The upstairs is the same, if ac will eventually cool that to, probably, 70° or 72°. It will be another scorcher, almost certainly.
I am getting pummeled by the warmth. It isn't terrible in here, but the long hours of sun, and the heat that seeps through, plus the need to go out occasionally, adds up. It is too bright to really nap, usually. On the other hand, it is mostly comfortable until later in the day. It has been easier to take medicine, and I have been taking it quite well.
Blood sugar was 189 this morning. A little higher than it should be, but then, fasting blood sugars, for me, have always been high. I am thinking, in a bit, scrambled eggs with onions and milk should do. Later? I just don't know. Hmm... burger patties? Smash burgers? Something. I need to thaw some things, for the week.
Again, I am hoping to get a few things done. I'll know more later. Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here