.
.
Yep! Still awake. Bleh. It's almost seven. Might as well stay awake long enough to let the ducks out. They have been patient with me, lately. My turn to get back on track. Though... it's been good. Even if they might complain, they are well tended, fed, allowed even to ignore my advice and warnings, or just run me over if they want in before I am quite ready. All good. Pushy wins, if... it can lose some too.
I had to eat again, and again. I kept it absolutely keto, and as light as possible. And it shows. Blood sugar is 135. Oh, right, but the reason I ate was because blood sugar had dropped to 89. Not a terrible number. Not quite low. But certainly headed that way. So hungry, too! Sometimes. Oh well... I may have one more meal, a single brot and a hot fatted coffee or tea, if I will dose. My doses are very small lately. And I don't always dose, as when it was 89. Below 150 I usually don't, unless I am eating left or in volume.
It has gotten down to 54° outside, around 70° indoors, downstairs. I haven't checked upstairs. I have just been tinkering, reading, finding a manual for my phone, working on the rubik's cube, even gamed just a tiny bit and watched an amazon prime flick, or part of it, while dining... twice. Difficult to focus. Wanted to sleep. Just couldn't. So... I... drift.
Yes, another bite. Another crack at the rubik's cube. The ducks out... cat litter has been tended. Hmm? I think that will be it. Oh, I will check the phone, see if it gets wifi upstairs. Wouldn't be bad if it did. Then I could use it as a hotspot for raspberry pi's. And a few other things, should I want to play while it's cooler. Depending on if it's wi-fi is stronger, or if the pis' reception is better, of course. Good day, and night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here