Thursday, October 14, 2021

Awake, for almost two hours now.

.
.
Two?  Between two and three.  I woke around a quarter to three, and it is 05:18.  Anyway...  I went to bed a bit before 19:00, 7:00 pm to some of you.  Perhaps a quarter before.  So tired, I dropped quickly.  All good.  I slept well.  I didn't even turn the fan on, just dropped down, thought about it, but couldn't really be bothered to turn it on.

Sleep was fantastic.  And easy.  Body is a bit grumpy from even the light work for the last few days.  Nothing too terrible, just a few light aches and pains.  I could work today, and hope to do some things hereabouts.  Boxes, laundry, clearing the upstairs a bit, to vacuum, dishes... more... less... whatever I can get done.

I am hoping, the rest of the week, to do a bit of work each day.

It is much colder in this front room, 62 after several hours of the machine on and me being here.  It must be getting much colder outside.  I really need to get more smaller waterers, for the rabbits.  The big ones freeze just as quickly, but take so much longer to thaw.  They will have to be replaced twice a day.  Ugh... I'm not looking forward to winter chores again.

Oh, well, I do have more chicken.  I didn't warm any more yesterday.  I was worn, after I returned.  Just couldn't get to it.  All good, it means I have something to start off the day, a better food.  That and a hot fatted coffee.  Should do quite well.  Dressed moderately warm, may take a shower again, and dress even warmer.  The trick is layering in such a way that you can undo a layer without too much fuss.  But... that... is a fiction.  taking off base layers is always a complication.  Taking off top layers is easier, but then one finds himself a bit too close to naked for public appearances.  Tricky, but... doable.  Just keep the pj bottoms around, so longjohn door answering, or running for pants, isn't required.  Doable.

I am trying to keep the furnace at 70.  Though, turning it up, from time to time, isn't a bad thing.  Up to 74, to take the chill off, and get ready for a shower... I just have to remember it is that warm, then either get to it, or enjoy for a bit then turn it back down.  Gas is becoming brutally expensive.  Go Brandon!  We know what he is doing, and who he is favoring to rip us off.  This is planned, as are your gasoline prices.  We are being robbed.  For those with less, they might be being killed.  Murdered, really.  It's how Europe likes to get rid of pensioners too.

Anyway.  On to something warm to eat and drink.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here