.
Definitely dry. I can feel it in my neck, along the height of it. Inside, and out. It's a strange thing. I have limited the water pill to one a day, and been drinking just a bit extra. It will take a while, in any case. Oh, I should add extra electrolytes, for a while, to whatever I drink which will take it. I'm not sure if I have any pickle juice fresh enough to help, but that would be good too. The thing with salty drinks, is I have to drink enough non-salty stuff to make that applicable, but without further drying out my system. Always a trick.
I slept for a bit later last night, then again today. I need sleep. Am getting it. Not in a way that is preferred. I would rather sleep in one long session. That just can't seem to happen. One shorter and one longer session is how it is, so far, working. Though that may change. Perhaps if it cools off a good deal more? It has warmed back up. Not to summer temps. But to the mid 60's, upstairs, with the window cracked and a small fan running on low. Fresh air really does help, especially if it's not too cool, or cold.
I put a small load of laundry in. Hopefully will get another one going before too long. Another shower? Would be nice, if possible. And dishes, started, either way... after, or after deciding against. All good. I have a bit of food. Some to be cooked, some to be eaten cold if need be. Cheese sandwiches, meat crumble, perhaps a few other things.
Oh, someone suggested another syndrome. I've got to tell you, you are so far off track I must suspect that you are the one with the... difficulties. I know, everyone wants others to be like them, especially when limited. Or worse than them. I can hear, very well. Conversations in school, and other places, can be annoying. I have, mostly, learned not to listen... or to not consider... all that is said around me. I have shut down some of that. Not all of it, all the time.
It is amazing what you hear, though, when you listen. I do have to wonder what they would think if they realized you knew what they said? Then again, a lot of them actually hope you hear, so as to hurt you. But, realizing how people are, it... really doesn't hurt feelings. It just lets some of us know there are people worse off than us in the world. Don't they realize, the people they speak with about others? Realize how terrible and limited they are? They might have to go along, but they know how terrible some backstabbers really are. Won't end well. I feel sorry for the petty, the weak of mind and will, and those who need to try to break others down so that they can feel good? Sad, really. It has no affect on some of us.
Hmm... interesting how things work out.
I haven't been able to do almost anything recently. No gaming, no cooking, no work, chores have been brutal and irregular. So tired, sore, achy in weird ways. Legs are doing much better, and feet. Swelling is gone, if almost to a fault, in those areas. Perhaps even the torso has started getting rid of most of the fluid. It is rough though.
I had hoped to get back to town, to buy a few more groceries. But I don't think so. So very tired. Exhausted. Pained too. I won't be taking more painkillers, either. I just need to suffer for a while. I fear taking too much more of the stuff, for various reasons. I am sure, in time, I will get used to pain, and get over it to a degree. I will just have to suffer well, for now. I will get out when possible.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here