Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Steak, for supper.

.
.
Oh, that worked well.  Couldn't eat more than half.  Wanted to.  And, that was minus bone.  It was large enough that Sam and Sassy got some.  They don't get much, but...  I cut it into tiny cubes, and leave the juices.  Happy little ladies.  The only time I don't share is when I don't have enough for me.  Though, even then, I at least let them have the juice.

I think Sam's problem isn't worms.  She simply can't handle solids, or much.  She did pretty good with the steak, but really, left most for Sassy.  The juices, though, yeah.  Well, and oddly, she loves stripping the bone to... well... the bone.  She will chew on bones long after anything on them is gone.  She... has become a dog!  Poor thing.  I do what I can for her.  So skinny, it's horrifying.  But, even trying to feed her more cat food, but more just the juice from extra cans, and she simply can't, won't, eat enough to keep the weight on.  I do what I can, for her, but there isn't much I can do.  I suspect, even if I got her stuff to bulk her up, she would just expel it quickly, one way or another.  She just can't take in enough nutrients.

A bad headache.  I'll hit some of the painkillers.  I've had it rough for a few days, but was able to ignore it... mostly.  Finally, though, today, I had to do something about it.  Procrastination.  Sometimes targeted, purposeful, intentional, sometimes... like today... just... a... part of illness.  But, now, it is time.

I went without gloves a bit last night, before bed.  Then wore regular mittens to bed, but without salve or balm.  Today I went without gloves or anything.  The hands are improving, but I think I will do another day or two of balm and 'rubber' gloves.  I will be working on them, again, until they are healed.  I am tired of having cracked, bleeding, burned, painful, hands.  Who knows, maybe those dreams, of fighting fiery demons, have... some... truth in them?  Oh, well, I don't always write everything.  Part of why I have been so sleepy, tired, worn, lately.

Well, and other strange dreams.  Mine though?  I think I watch the dreams of others.  Involvements?  Who knows.  Dreams aren't to be... taken... literally, even if literal on some plain?  Plane?  :p  Just because a dream is dreamed as it is dreamed doesn't mean it... is... anything but a dream?  Then again, sometimes dreams are intended as they are.  As a viewer, though, maybe not so much?  Just... thinking.

There are... strange things involved, beyond.  But... that was close enough.  Odd how things show up at the oddest times.  They better keep their ai on a leash, or I will teach IT how to dance.  Takes one to... teach one.  Strange indeed.

I did restart new insulin.  I need to call in an order, though.  Running low.  Out, if I count what is left unopened.  So, yea.  Tomorrow, a call.  The only thing, else, I could imagine, is if someone is taking insulin and refilling with water?  I have started marking the bottles, in ways that is hard to tell.  But, whoever, seems to know a lot more about what is going on here, whether I write about it or not.  Watching, somehow.

Well, on to something.  Or... not.  At least gloves and balm.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here