Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Up all night.

.
.
Plans.  Dishes, laundry, chores, litter, cat and my feed, a shower.  I did some of it.  Little, but some.  It took all night to do what I did.  One thing I got through, after many stalls, was finally finishing all the laundry from yesterday, and putting my blankets to wash.

But, then, I got stuck.  I kept running the load in the dryer through.  So it would be warm when folding the towels.  But, then, I'd lose track.  The blankets, finally, just now, went into the dryer.  My guess is it will take two or three runs, around an hour apiece, to get those dry.  I may even have to dry them separately.  

Chores, the girls, and myself fed.  Litter managed.  A few things.  Blood sugar is higher, again.  But that might be from eating all through the day and night.  When I push the body, it requires a price.  Even if I am not doing it on purpose.  Actually, I haven't had that much, it's just that I have been eating through the night.  And... I will have a bit more yet this morning.  The rest of the steak, heated, with eggs.

And, again, cold.  I just can't warm.  Even with the furnace up.  So cold.  While doing chores this morning, it was 11 F out there, if I read it right.  Which... I think I did.  And it is as cold as it sounds.  Sometimes 11, to me, isn't bad.  Some days it is a bittering.  It was definitely the latter today.  Hoping to get them watered twice today, if I can wake in time.

Oh, some humor.  Definite more for the women who visit.  Not sure guys get it.  Or... roughly.  But... more don't... fully appreciate.  I thought... she was alright.  Anyway, enjoyed enough to share.

Anyway.  On to blankets then bed.  I am looking forward to bed.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here